OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF THE BLUEBELL HILL
RESIDENTS' COMMITTEE (B.H.R.C.)
The Bluebell Hill Neighbourhood Watch Movement aims to build a safer, stronger and more resilient community for everyone decent.
To further this creed and to ensure public confidence, it is appropriate that residents adhere to these Ethics and Standards Guidelines, and Policies adopted by the Residents' Committee.
- You are truthful and trustworthy.
- You always do the right thing, as defined by the BHRC.
- You are honest and act with integrity at all times.
- You act with self-control and tolerance, treating everybody with respect and courtesy.
- You respect the rights of all decent individuals.
- You lead by good example.
- You make choices based on facts and the Committee's best judgement.
- You are open and transparent in your actions and decisions.
- You act in the public interest.
- You are diligent in the exercise of your responsibilities.
- You are answerable for your decisions, actions and omissions.
- You treat information with respect, and in accordance with the law.
- You act with fairness and impartiality.
- You do not discriminate unlawfully or unfairly.
- You behave in a manner which does not bring discredit upon the Bluebell Hill community or undermine public confidence.
LIVING IN OUR COMMUNITY
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.